Tuesday 12 December 2017

Little Birdie's Decoupage Glue

Hello Friends!
Today I am over at the Itsy Bitsy blog, with projects using the Little Birdie's Decoupage Glue. Let me tell you I have used both matt & glossy - it is a great product for a decoupage lover like me, offered at a very competitive price - Rs.220/225ml. It is also available in 100ml & 450ml variants.


 I loved the consistency of the glue & the ease of application. Must also mention I have tried using the glue on different surfaces - glass & MDF with napkins, paper & rice paper. The results were fantastic with all!

Some points that makes this a popular product -

  • It is archival, so will not yellow / damage your products over time
  • Very quick to dry 
  • Dries clear & non tacky
  • Can be cleaned easily with soap & water when wet
  • Works on many surfaces - paper, wood, glass, metal
  • Can be used as a glue & sealant
  • It is non-toxic

Here are the projects I created with decoupage glue - 

The first is a glass bottle on which I worked with a tissue - 




I love the seamless blending of the tissue with the background here - 



Next is a MDF trinket box for which I have used decoupage paper. 


Another brilliant product worth a mention here is the 1 step crackle medium from Itsy Bitsy. Look at the crackle effect, fantastic! Priced at only Rs.120 for 100ml,  it truly is a must for  your decoupage stash. 




Next I tried using the glue with rice paper on some caosters & once again the result was flawless - 





 For this key holder, I made use of decoupage sheets - 


And finally I have a glass plate, that will soon adorn my wall. Once again, its a tissue napkin here & the background is with chalk paints. 




The most important point while working with decoupage glue was that I have had almost no air bubbles in my projects! This glue is a total winner in my books & worth every penny!

Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

2 comments:

  1. awesome projects tanvi,Little biridies products are very economical

    ReplyDelete
  2. Approx how long drying time. Is there some way I can tell without ruining project as am transferring a picture.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...